How to join the PROSPECT+ capacity-building programme
Local and regional authorities or their energy and climate agencies, local and regional organisations (e.g., development agencies, municipal companies, energy cooperatives) and external consultants working for a local or regional public authority from 44 eligible countries1 can apply to participate in one of the learning cycles, either as a mentor or a mentee. You can apply until the 1st of March 2024.
Learning groups in local languages
- Local group in BiH, Serbia, Croatia and Montenegro on Energy Performance Contracting: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/LC4-local-group-BiH-Serbia-Croatia-Montenegro
- Local group in the Czech Republic and Slovakia on Energy communities: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/LC4-local-group-Czech-Republic
- Local groups in Ireland on Funding community renovation projects or Setting up and growing an energy agency https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/LC4-local-group-Ireland
- Local groups in Spain on Mobility: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/LC4-Local-groups-Spain
- Local group in Belgium on Internal contracting: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/LC4-local-group-Belgium
- Local group in Italy on Energy communities: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/LC4-local-group-Italy
Learn more about the programme
For further information on the PROSPECT+ capacity-building programme, please visit the dedicated website page. Stay tuned on the Prospect+ LinkedIn account for regular updates on the call for applications!
Our Guidelines for applicants answer your questions on the PROSPECT+ application process: eligibility, selection and matching criteria, and provide further information on the modalities of participation for mentors and mentees, as well as the expected commitment.
You can re-watch the informative webinar for applicants.
Community of Practice
Join our various free events and contribute to the policy dialogue by becoming a member of the Community of Practice (CoP). The CoP is open also to our current and past mentors and mentees.
1 Eligible countries are EU-27, the United Kingdom and H2020 associated countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Iceland, Israel, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, and Ukraine.