How to join the PROSPECT+ Capacity-building programme
With the objective to engage a total of 200 public authorities in its capacity-building programme on innovative financing, PROSPECT+ will implement four learning cycles starting respectively in:
• February 2022
• November 2022
• August 2023
• May 2024
Local and regional authorities or their energy/climate agencies, local and regional organisations (e.g., development agencies, municipal companies, energy cooperatives) and external consultants working for a local or regional public authority from 44 eligible countries1 can apply to participate in one of the learning cycles, either as a mentor or a mentee.
Do you want to apply?
- The second call for mentors is now closed.
- The call for mentees will be open from 29 August to 30 September 2022.
For further information on the PROSPECT+ capacity building programme, please visit the dedicated website page.
- Our «Guidelines for applicants» answers your questions on the PROSPECT+ application process: eligibility, selection and matching criteria, and provides further information on the modalities of participation for mentors and mentees, as well as the expected commitment.
- An informative webinar for applicants is also available! Click here to watch it.
- The «Guidance notes for mentors» provides mere information on the role of the mentor in PROSPECT+ capacity building programme.
Stay tuned on the Prospect+ LinkedIn account for regular updates on the call for applications!
Expressions of Interest
Want to join but missed the deadline?
If you would like to join the project as a mentor or a mentee to take part in the full Capacity Building Programme but you have missed the application deadline, you can still register your interest by filling in the Expression of Interest. We will keep you on the list of our potential participants and inform you whenever there is another opportunity to join.
In case you are not eligible to join as a mentor or a mentee, or you would like to join our various free events and contribute to the policy dialogue, we also invite you to become a member of the Community of Practice (CoP). The CoP is open also to our current and past mentors and mentees.
1 Eligible countries are EU-27, the United Kingdom and H2020 associated countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Iceland, Israel, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey,and Ukraine